Manufactured from 100% silicone with superior biocompatibility, it is intended for long-term use and ensures less traumatic catheterization and less tissue irritation. Packaged in an outer peel pouch and an easy-to-open inner sheath.
- 100% silicone design Suited for long-term urinary drainage.
- Smooth, round shaft Minimizes trauma during insertion and withdrawal.
- Third channel Enables irrigation to clear blood clots and debris.
- Transparent shaft with radiopaque stripe Allows urine drainage to be monitored and facilitates radiological imaging.
- Soft shaft with closely fitting balloon Ensures easy catheter insertion and minimizes discomfort.
- Thin, symmetrically inflated balloon Improves retention of the catheter in the bladder and prevents urine leakage.
- Short, radiopaque tip Minimizes the residual urine and confirms catheter position under radiological imaging.
- Large cross-section of inner lumen Enhances drainage performance.
- Stylet for pediatric size Preinstalled to ensure smooth insertion.
- Color-coded self-closing valve Permits easy size indication.
- Variety of sizes Available in sizes from 16Fr to 24Fr and balloon capacities from 40ml to 80ml.