Online tracking available for Twinsburg-based accounts only. For other QSR locations, select below for more information.
Your QSR Account Number can be found on your invoices and packing slips in the format of "1234-56"
We are looking for a candidate with strong problem solving and project management skills, whose main responsibilities will be the following:
– Define production processes, equipments, material flows and production layout for new or existing products with the required level of cost, quality and service;
– Implement and set-up production processes, equipments;
– Ensure production processes readiness;
– Establish and improve process capabilities;
– Optimize and improve production cost;
– Prepare and maintain the standard times, time balancing and production instructions based on defined process;
– Transfer planning and support transfer;
– Risk analysis and management, FMEA;
– Coordinate project implementation with all necessary stakeholders to ensure timely completion of projects;
– Create and refine process documentation for new processes;
– Participate in APQP activities to ensure that process and tooling concerns are addressed to successfully implement product launches;
– Work with other engineering team members to pass return of experience from existing projects to design new products;
– Support other departments in corrective and preventative action implementation for internal and externally recognized failures;
– Support department manager to continuously improve the process;
– Train employees on production process.