Central Venous Catheters
QMD™ introduces its Biometrix™ Central Venous Catheter Program, engineered to ensure safety and performance. The Central Venous Catheter Program offers a variety of patient sizes (pediatric and adult), insertion sites and applications. A comprehensive portfolio includes kits for both adult and pediatric patients which are used in various acute settings in Hospitals.
- Continuous or intermittent drug infusion
- Parenteral Nutrition
- IV Solutions with high osmolality
- Central venous pressure monitoring
- Blood sampling
- Whole blood or blood products transfusion
- High grade Radiopaque Polyurethane material – highly biocompatible and kink resistant material, radiopaque for catheter positioning via X-ray.
- Clear and readable length markings – assist in accurate placement of the catheter.
- Flex Catheter Tip – geometric tip design enables safe and easy insertion and manipulation through the vascular system.
- Clearly Marked Extension and Color-Coded Hubs – reduce the risk of misconnections.
- Movable Fixation Clip – to allow optimal skin fixation, regardless of depth of catheter, which minimizes trauma and irritation to the puncturing site.
- CLAVE* Needleless Connector – help reduce the risk of CRBSIs and minimize bacterial contamination.
*CLAVE™ is a registered trademark of ICU Medical, Inc.